Support Health Connections for GivingTuesday
We are participating in GivingTuesday. We would LOVE to have your support. GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past 9 years, this idea has grown into a year-round global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
Health Connections Inc. in partnership with Children's Community Health Plan, Care 4 Kids, Together with CCHP and Northcott Neighborhood House will host a special Youth COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Saturday June 19th, 2021 from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
The Clinic will take place in the "Kid Zone" area of the festival located at the Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Elementary Parking Lot (3275 N. 3rd Street Milwaukee, WI 53212)
- At the Beginning of May 2021, the Pfizer vaccine was approved for individuals age 12 and older. Parent/Guardian consent is required for those age 12 to 17.
- Please bring identification and proof of insurance if you have. If not, you are still eligible to receive the vaccine.
- All eligible individuals will be vaccinated regardless of ID, documentation or Insurance status.
- No appointment is necessary, but to save time pre register and complete the consent for your youth.
CLICK HERE FOR PRE-REGISTRATION AND CONSENT FOR YOUTH.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at Ma'ruf Center
THIS CLINIC IS NOW FULL.
Health Connections, Inc. in partnership with Ma'ruf Center and Hayat Pharmacy to host a community COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic on Friday, March 26, 2021 from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm (by appointment only). Have questions? Call 414-999-1099.
Current Wisconsin DHS Eligibility Requirements
If you are eligible, use the form below to request an appointment. Watch your email for appointment confirmation. NO walk ins.
* PLEASE BRING IDENTIFICATION AND PROOF OF INSURANCE.
*ALL ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS WILL BE VACCINATED REGARDLESS OF INSURANCE STATUS.
Learn more about WI DHS Eligibility requirements at https://www.dhs.wisconsin.gov/covid-19/vaccine-about.htm